|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Fotógrafo/Photographer: Tomas Loza audiovisualperu.deviantart.com…
Reglas para usar mi stock:
1. Por favor envíame un comentario en la foto usada con el link a tu trabajo.
2. Por favor dame el crédito correspondiente en la descripción de tu trabajo con un link a mi foto original.
3. NO uses mi stock en trabajos que muestren violencia y tortura contra mujeres y niños. Tampoco uses mi stock para pornografía ni gore extremo (arte erótico y macabro si está bien).
Rules for using my stock:
1. Please send me a comment in the photo used with the link to your work.
2. Please credit me in the description of your work with a link to my original photo.
3. Do NOT use my stock in any work that depict violence and torture against woman and childrens. Do NOT use my stock in extreme gore and pornography (erotic and macabre art is fine).
Follow me in Facebook: Lileth Oficial www.facebook.com/lilethoficial
The Coffee GodThe Coffee God behind the counter shuffles foot to foot, a dance of steam and espresso. Black painted fingernails, inch gauged ears and a gray striped sweatshirt, hood crooked on his back. There's a cigarette tucked behind one ear; it bobs and twitches with each step.
“Non-fat caramel latte,” he calls, just as he always does, part of a spell, part of a mantra, toneless (just a tuck at the end). I reach. He looks up.
The espresso maker hisses.
There's something like a grin, something like a spark, something like a shared secret linked eye to eye. When he passes over the drink (rough cardboard sleeve hot to the touch), he lingers. Our fingers brush, a shiver, a jolt, a ten-watt shock.
The Coffee God tilts his chin, shouts, “Hey, mind if I take my break now?”
and ducks around the counter without waiting for a reply.
He slips his cigarette between his lips without taking his eyes from mine. I follow him out the door.
Keep in Touch!