|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Fotógrafo/Photographer: Tomas Loza audiovisualperu.deviantart.com…
Reglas para usar mi stock:
1. Por favor envíame un comentario en la foto usada con el link a tu trabajo.
2. Por favor dame el crédito correspondiente en la descripción de tu trabajo con un link a mi foto original.
3. NO uses mi stock en trabajos que muestren violencia y tortura contra mujeres y niños. Tampoco uses mi stock para pornografía ni gore extremo (arte erótico y macabro si está bien).
Rules for using my stock:
1. Please send me a comment in the photo used with the link to your work.
2. Please credit me in the description of your work with a link to my original photo.
3. Do NOT use my stock in any work that depict violence and torture against woman and childrens. Do NOT use my stock in extreme gore and pornography (erotic and macabre art is fine).
Follow me in Facebook: Lileth Oficial www.facebook.com/lilethoficial
Hath No FearGiving yourself completely up to fear is kinda like falling in love: You can't pin point exactly when it started and by the time you realize that you are surrounded by that sensation it's already game over. Just like the image of the person you are in love with starts creeping out from every unexpected corner, fear never leaves your side when you give it a welcome stay. After a restless sleep, it starts beating anxiously in your heart the moment you wake up in the morning and commands all your thoughts and actions throughout the day. It is nothing short of a prison, except you are the only inmate and the warden never takes a break. Ever.
I do not exactly remember when I let fear occupy my being but I remember the exact moment when I realized I was ruled by it. It was late in the afternoon, everybody was out there 'getting busy living' and I had locked myself inside my bed half awake, not particularly finding any valid reason to get out of it. Then I was awakened from a nightmare by my
Keep in Touch!
Lilyas has dedicated herself to making our community a brighter place with her vibrant artwork and infectious enthusiasm for interacting with others in our community. It has certainly paid off, as many deviants flock to her page on a daily basis to let her know how much of an inspiration she is. We absolutely agree, and couldn't let all that hard work go without recognition, so it's with great pride that we bestow the Deviousness Award for March 2014, to ... Read More