|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Fotógrafo/Photographer: Tomas Loza audiovisualperu.deviantart.com…
Reglas para usar mi stock:
1. Por favor envíame un comentario en la foto usada con el link a tu trabajo.
2. Por favor dame el crédito correspondiente en la descripción de tu trabajo con un link a mi foto original.
3. NO uses mi stock en trabajos que muestren violencia y tortura contra mujeres y niños. Tampoco uses mi stock para pornografía ni gore extremo (arte erótico y macabro si está bien).
Rules for using my stock:
1. Please send me a comment in the photo used with the link to your work.
2. Please credit me in the description of your work with a link to my original photo.
3. Do NOT use my stock in any work that depict violence and torture against woman and childrens. Do NOT use my stock in extreme gore and pornography (erotic and macabre art is fine).
Follow me in Facebook: Lileth Oficial www.facebook.com/lilethoficial
Teenage TaoismGiving birth is the closest I’d ever felt to dying.
Before that, my near death experiences had consisted only of my silent announcement of pregnancy—silent, being that my social media accounts were all deleted almost simultaneously and I never returned to school in the fall, saying without really saying that I had caught the malicious disease of “teenage pregnancy”. I’m sure the whisper spread in the hallways like the Bubonic Plague. That September, sitting at home on what would have been the first day of my senior year, I imagined friends I’d never talk to again saying “she was only seventeen, and so full of life!” at my absence in the cafeteria tables, as if they were attending my funeral instead of talking about me behind my back.
"Full of life," I had snorted then, folding a never ending stream of what had once been my own baby clothes. "Literally."
I walked around like a zombie for the months of my pregnancy, deciding t
Keep in Touch!