|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Fotógrafo/Photographer: Tomas Loza audiovisualperu.deviantart.com…
Reglas para usar mi stock:
1. Por favor envíame un comentario en la foto usada con el link a tu trabajo.
2. Por favor dame el crédito correspondiente en la descripción de tu trabajo con un link a mi foto original.
3. NO uses mi stock en trabajos que muestren violencia y tortura contra mujeres y niños. Tampoco uses mi stock para pornografía ni gore extremo (arte erótico y macabro si está bien).
Rules for using my stock:
1. Please send me a comment in the photo used with the link to your work.
2. Please credit me in the description of your work with a link to my original photo.
3. Do NOT use my stock in any work that depict violence and torture against woman and childrens. Do NOT use my stock in extreme gore and pornography (erotic and macabre art is fine).
Follow me in Facebook: Lileth Oficial www.facebook.com/lilethoficial
Blue Eyes in FlamesWhen the prince sees the flower bloom from the palm of her hand, he orders her arrest.
She is only seven years old.
He takes the flower from her and keeps it, even though he knows he shouldn't. He puts it a vase, or, rather, his servant does that for him. The flower doesn't ever die, even years later.
It's dawn of a December morning, and he's cold. But still, he stands next to his father dutifully and looks at the little girl with blue eyes that are now black from seven nights sleeping on a cold, dungeon floor behind bars. They cut off her dark brown hair during that time. She's tied to the pyre, and there are seven guards around her, holding sharper swords than normal, not that she could get away. There's one man dressed in black holding an unlit torch, with a mask over his face to prevent his death. His father raises his arm, and the torch is lit.
She locks her gaze to his, and he blinks at her. It's like she expects him to prevent it. He couldn't, though, he can't. She scares him, w
Keep in Touch!
Bluefley has a gallery filled with artwork that whisks you off in to a Sci-fi daydream, and keeps you captivated for hours. Marc has been a member of our community for over a decade and has achieved nothing but success with his astounding commitment to interacting with the community, sharing a prolific amount of video tutorials and generally being an all round rockstar deviant. It is no joke that we are absolutely delighted to award the Deviousness Award for April 2014 to ... Read More